To achieve our objectives and meet our goals, we need committed and talented people to join our team. We actively seek people who want to be part of a winning group, especially those who would like to make a difference and create the future with us.
Current positions available:
SALES MANAGER / SALES EXECUTIVE
- University graduate or above with excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Proven sales track record with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant sales experience;
- History of growing existing accounts as well as developing new accounts;
- Ability to plan and track prospecting and pipeline to achieve assigned sales and profits targets;
- Highly driven, dynamic, sales-oriented and self motivated;
- Able to work under pressure independently or as a team player;
- Should possess good project management skills;
We offer attractive basic salaries plus commissions.
Less experienced candidates may be considered as Sales Executives
ASSOCIATE, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- University graduate, with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar field or capacity; or
- F7 graduate with at least 4 years relevant working experience in a similar field may be considered;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential;
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin is preferred;
Should possess the following qualities:
- a customer-oriented mindset;
- a positive service attitude;
- a meticulous nature;
- maturity and independence to handle tasks in prompt and effective manner;
- physical and mental stamina and the passion to excel;
- ability to keep close watch on tight deadlines under pressure;
- Shift duty is required.
SENIOR TRANSLATOR, TRANSLATOR AND TRANSLATOR TRAINEE
- University graduate or above with major in translation, language or business disciplines;
- For Senior Translator: at least 3 years' experience in financial translation. For Translator: 2 years' experience in translating financial or business related documents;
- Excellent written English & Chinese; Chinese typing (40 wpm);
Highly efficient, meticulous and willing to work overtime/irregular hours under high pressure.
Lesser experience may be considered for Translator trainee
DTP OPERATORS 電腦排版打字員
QUALITY CONTROL EXECUTIVE / SENIOR EXECUTIVE − PROOF-READING
- University graduate, with major in language discipline is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese;
- Good command of written English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Able to work independently;
- Working experience in finance related industry or law firm is an advantage;
- Shift duty is required.
All information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not contacted within eight weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Toppan Vite is an equal opportunity employer whose policy is to recruit, hire, and promote, for all job categories and classifications, qualified individuals who will contribute to the success of the company without regard to race, creed, color, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability or medical condition, veteran status, sexual preference or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
This policy applies to all actions of employment such as recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, sponsored training, educational assistance, layoff or termination, as well as social and recreational programs. The company will make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities as long as they do not amount to any undue hardship and are otherwise job-related and consistent with business necessity.